۱۳۹۶ آبان ۱۹, جمعه

01

Maybe because i was always the one expressing my feelings, since i can remember, not that i lack affection from my loved ones, i know how they feel, but only our literature was different. Usually i was the one who's good with words, at least in comparison. But when it comes to you, i'm literally dumbfounded. I have no word in my brain but a shapeless pattern, i can't even figure out what i'm feeling, or how i'm feeling it. Which may sound like i'm pretending not to know, but i really don't. It's new yet familiar. Maybe something i yearned for without knowing how much i need it. But i wonder about the tears. In theory they should be out of happiness. But i found another source as well. I'm scared; of losing this beautiful picture you're drawing. Of getting used to it, and having it taken away from me by reality. Of having warm hands.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر